All Celebrations is happy to be able to provide a selection of tents for your event needs. Please note with the exception of our 10×10 canopies 45 days notice is required to book a tent for an event. This allows for site visits, preparations, permitting, locates and adequate staffing to ensure your tent is ready and available for your event. Tent setup can be complex, and as such the prices listed here are guidelines, however all prices and quotes will include tent setup.
A tent/building permit is require for tent(s) that exceed a total of 646 square footage (sq ft). A small 10’x10′ Canopy Tent has a total square footage of 100 sq ft, this means that you can install up to six 10’x10′ Canopy Tents without a permit. The total square footage of these six canopies is 600 sq ft and therefore below the 646 sq ft limit. However if you plan to rent a bigger tent, a 20’x40′ Tent, which has a total square footage of 800, then you will be required to apply for a tent installation permit. Failure to applying for the necessary permits could result in the sudden interruption or halt of your event by local bylaw enforcement personnel. The last thing you want is having the party come to an end, when your guests are enjoying themselves.
It is also mandatory that any tent installations with appropriate anchor contacts Ontario One Call. This ensures that no damage, injury or disruption of utility service occurs.
All Celebrations can coordinate both of these services, or the event host may. However if the installation is greater than 645 square feet in floor area these are requirements for tent installation to proceed.
Please be aware that in Ontario:
Tents between 61m2 (656.6ft2) and 225m2(2421.9ft2) in area – with no side walls
Building permit is required, and P. Eng. drawings for the tent and its structure including anchorage are
– Application must include a completed Application to Construct.
– Site plan indicating the location of the tent with setbacks to other buildings and property lines shown.
– Must maintain 3m (9’10”) to property lines and other structures.
– Ground enclosed by the tent must be clear of flammable material (grass cut short is acceptable).
– Copy of flame resistance certification required – must state compliance with either NFPA 701 or CAN/ULCS109.
– Access must be provided for fire-fighting (must be easily approachable by emergency personnel).
– Requires layout to be provided showing exits, stages/platforms, seating areas, 1100mm (3’8”) path of travel
within tent and to each exit, bar location, etc.)
Reach out to us anytime or visit us at 83 Thames Street South in Ingersoll to view our inventory. We provide delivery to Woodstock, Ingersoll, London, Cambridge, Kitchener, Tavistock, Thamesford, Norwich, Tillsonburg and anywhere in South Western Ontario.
Add your tent rental to your wishlist, by clicking the heart icon above.
Our policy requests a 50% deposit of your rental contract and full payment is required a week prior to your event. All Celebrations is flexible with making changes in numbers and this can be done right up to loading your order. We also offer delivery and setup for additional cost.
All Celebrations is excited to help you celebrate with joy.